This committee is made up of the Executive Director, a member of the Fiscal Commission, a member of the Board of Directors, a member of the community and a member of the Staff. The member of the Board of Directors may appoint an additional member to replace the executive director when the case warrants. Likewise, the committee may delegate the cases it deems appropriate to the executive director, who —in these cases— will have jurisdiction over the interpretation and application of this Code.
Current members of the Ethics Committee:
- Adriana Ibarra (Fiscal Commission) adriana [at] ibarravazquez [.] com
- Esteban Lescano (Board) esteban [at] lescano-etcheverry [.] com [.] ar
- Florencia Bianchi (Staff - LACNIC) florencia [at] lacnic [.] net
- Nathalia Sautchuk (Community) nathalia [.] sautchuk [at] gmail [.] com
- Oscar Robles-Garay (CEO) oscar [at] lacnic [.] net
Any of the above members, or the Ethics Committee as a whole, must be notified in writing of any suspected breach or violation of the Code of Ethics or the Code of Conduct. Such notifications should be sent to comite-etica [at] lacnic [.] net