Registration for the third and last 2018 Edition of the Advanced IPv6 Course Is Now Open (in Spanish)
LACNIC's Training Center announces that registration is now open for the third edition of the Advanced IPv6 course which is set to begin the 6 November on the organization's online learning platform.
The Advanced IPv6 course has been designed for those seeking to further their knowledge of the IPv6 protocol. It is an ideal opportunity for those who completed the basic course. The course will be taught in Spanish.
The goals of the course are that participants will:
- Further their understanding of the theory behind the IPv6 protocol and acquire the practical skills needed to configure the protocol in various environments.
- Understand the general structure of an IPv6 deployment plan.
- Understand IPv6 related aspects of static and dynamic routing.
- Gain a general understanding of how to configure services over IPv6, with an emphasis on concrete examples.
- Understand various aspects relating managing and monitoring IPv6 networks and their security.
- Acquire hands-on knowledge of IP address management (IPAM) and subnetting tools in IPv6, static and dynamic routing (OSPF and BGP), configuring services (DNS and Web), and IPv6 monitoring (Smokeping).
News: LACNIC Campus has redesigned its e-learning platform to make it clearer and easier to use. Participants can now follow their classes from any device by downloading the Moodle app.
Registration period: October 3 (18:00 UTC) to October 31 (18:00 UTC)
Course starts: 6 November 2018
Course ends: 18 December 2018
Click here to register.
Watch a video showing how to register: http://bit.ly/2uBMyYd
Information for LACNIC members:
If you are part of a LACNIC member organization and have a question on how to register for the course or your organization's registration code, please contact email@example.com