LACNIC is hiring a Strategic Relations Senior Manager
The Strategic Relations Senior Manager is responsible for ensuring the construction and maintenance of quality relationships between LACNIC and its political-organizational environment in order to facilitate the articulation and implementation of strategic actions in this area, as well as to ensure the detection and evaluation of emerging risks and opportunities with a potential impact on the organization's mission.
- To monitor the political environment of the organization, identifying risks and opportunities and implementing actions defined accordingly.
- To advise and assist Executive Management with timely and quality information required for LACNIC to implement strategic actions.
- To facilitate institutional communications and the open exchange of information with stakeholders who are part of the political-organizational environment and to promote actions for their engagement.
- To represent LACNIC and manage relevant relationships in political processes that have an impact on the achievement of its institutional goals.
We are looking for candidates with solid knowledge of the Internet and Telecommunications, who are aware of and understand the complexities and implications of the technical nature of the Internet. At the academic level, professional training in careers such as Political Science, International Relations and/or Telecommunications Engineering will be valued.
At least five years of experience in leadership positions involving representation and dialogue in political-governmental environments.
Proficiency in Spanish and English (required)
Portuguese (will be considered a plus)
Domiciled in or willing to relocate to Montevideo, Uruguay
Availability to travel abroad (required)
- Strong analytical skills
- Construction of relationships and strategic alliances
- Risk management
LACNIC offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
The position reports to the Executive Director.
If you would like to be part of our organization, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal and professional background will be analyzed with the confidentiality your interest in Lacnic deserves.
Your CV will remain in our database for future opportunities.
LACNIC is an equal opportunity employer; does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other characteristic; and meets all applicable laws and regulations.
Employment Opportunities Mailing List
To receive early notification of open employment opportunities,