Transparency is one of the key values of LACNIC, so the organization does its best to facilitate access to the information generated in the organization.
Transparency is one of the key values of LACNIC, so the organization does its best to facilitate access to the information generated within the organization.
We have tried to organize most of the institutional information in this section so that it will be easy to access.
- ASO Address Council - responsible for the administrative functions of the ASO.
- Public Policy Forum Chair - responsible for moderating and preparing the discussions of the Public Policy Forum and the policy mailing list.
- Review Committee - advises and assists the NRO EC in its periodic review of the service level of the IANA Numbering Services provided to the Internet Number Community.
- Membership-based evolution statistics
- Resource request statistics
- Assignment statistics
- Member Satisfaction Survey
- Assembly summons and minutes
- Elections. LACNIC members also have certain rights and responsibilities, such as electing the members of the Board and the Fiscal and Electoral Commissions.